//Pink Is Sweet
Hapy Mothers day IBU...
Sunday, 12 May 2013 | 17:35



let's read this short story..

4 Year Old : yes mommy ?
10 Year Old : Ok Mom
16 Year Old : My Mom Is Annoying
18 Year Old : I'm Leaving This House .
25 Year Old : You Were Right '
30 Year Old : I Wanna Go To My Moms House
50 Year Old : I Don't Wanna Lose My Mom :'(
70 Year Old : I Would Give Up Anything In This World To Have My Mom With Me Right Now ♥

moral of the story : Do not forget your parents..they have raised you..study hard and make them proud of you..


TO My lovely mum and dad...

mom,dad... when i was kid,you did so much to make sure i had the best life you cold possible give me. And even though I'm all grown up, i know that no matter where i am or what's going on, i'll still have your love. i hope you know you'll have mine to...<3 Husna Sayang Ibu dan ayah ..bukan hari ibu je husna sayang ibu, and bukan pada hari ayah je husna sayang ayah..hari2 husna sayang ibu dan ayah..i love you Puan siti zaleha and Encik Hadzir <3 <3 <3







0 sweet stalker comment


Older PostNewer Post
♥OWNER OF THIS BLOG♥

Assalamualaikum..hello freinds! my name Husna Izzati,just call me Husna..Student at Universiti teknikal malaysia melaka..i want make my parents proud with me..wish me to be an engineer one day ya =D ..my love quotes "jadikan dirimu umpama bunga di dalam balang, cantik dipandang tapi sukar di pegang"..that's all about me if you want to know more about me, just being my friend.. ^_^ welcome to my super awesome blog :)

♥LET'S TALK! =)♥



♥ TABUNG PTPTN =D ♥





♥ Let's join The Giveaway ♥


thankz for join the giveaway =)